Basic eco-printing workshop.
Eco-Printing is a “green” technique, artisan and creative, to create original and completely sustainable prints on fabric, based on the extraction of natural pigments directly from leaves, berries and flowers. The workshop includes an introduction and a printing workshop on natural fabrics such as cotton, linen, silk and wool.
Topics covered in the introduction:
- Illustration of plants and flowers dyers
- Brief mention of animal and vegetable fibers
- Positioning of leaves, flowers on fabric samples
- Analysis of the various types of supports, bends and ligatures
- Plain print on wool or silk with different supports
- Instructions on washing and drying of the work will be provided in the laboratory.
The workshop will be held from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The cost includes plants and other materials including small pieces of woven sample and yarns,
Each participant who wishes to bring a piece of silk, wool or a 100% cotton t-shirt that are not dyed, but have already been washed and degreased.
Info and reservations:
Grazia Bambino 393 001 2058 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this workshop HERE.
Costo: 130 €